Grant Funding and Infrastructure Planning
||CA - California Rural Water Association Calendar
||Grant Funding and Infrastructure Planning
||California Rural Water Association
||Phillip Tran [California Rural Water Association]
||Nov 08, 2017 10:30 AM America/Eastern
||Nov 08, 2017 03:00 PM America/Eastern
• Learn how to plan and finance system improvements such as pump stations, pipelines, tank replacement and expansions, and treatment facilities.
• Review of project components, including bidding, construction, engineering design, environmental documentation, and funding applications.
• Review how a Technical, Managerial, and Financial (TMF) plan plays a key role in project planning, general operations, and in emergency situations.
• The class will focus on two funding agencies: USDA Rural Development and State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB – Prop 84, SRF, and Prop 1).
• This is a water-focused training, but many of the processes and components are applicable for wastewater as well.
Who Should Attend: Water Managers, Office Personnel, Water Operators, and anybody looking to get the latest information in Infrastructure Planning and Funding.
Registration: 7:30 am – 8:00 am
Classroom Session: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Lunch: 12:00 – 1:00 pm (on your own)
Contact Hours: 4 SWRCB Water Contact Hours and 4 REHS/CEUs
||Modesto (Stanislaus County)