QK, Inc. The Ins and Outs of Well Design
||CA - California Rural Water Association Calendar
||QK, Inc. The Ins and Outs of Well Design
||California Rural Water Association
||Phillip Tran [California Rural Water Association]
||Jun 08, 2017 11:00 AM America/Eastern
||Jun 08, 2017 06:30 PM America/Eastern
Selection of Water Well and Booster Pump Equipment
– Power is one of the major costs for a Utility.
– Learn how to select pumps and controls that are right for your system and application.
Efficient Operation of Wells and Well Fields
– Learn how to evaluate and monitor the efficiency of your wells and water system and to operate your system at its optimum efficiency.
– Zone Testing for Water Wells
Why pay to drill and equip another hole?
– Learn about zone testing and when this procedure could be used to improve the water quality of existing well water.
Groundwater Monitoring and Reporting
– Understand U.S. EPA’s and SWRCB’s monitoring and reporting schedule and the possible waivers that could reduce your monitoring.
Who Should Attend: This class is designed for Water Managers, Water Specialists, Board Members, and Engineers.
Registration: 8:00 am – 8:30 am
Classroom Session: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Lunch: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm (provided by QK, Inc.)
Contact Hours: 6 SWRCB Water Contact Hours and 6 REHS/CEUs
||Santa Rosa (Sonoma County)